onsdag den 26. marts 2014

Undersøgende Billedfortælling

Dette indlæg er skrevet på engelsk efter krav til reflektionen.

So this was about a 3 phase workshop where we was going to make base on our research.

Phase 1
In this phase was about finding a method of research, my first test method was about see how people would react if a was following people and faking taking notes about it, but after a few tries I quickly discovered that it was not my way, and I just broke my own personal space so I had to go back to the drawing board around it.

For my next attempt on a method went a lot better, I was thinking to myself base on the fail from the day before, how about if i sat down and just feel how the surroundings was affecting me, and write it down in the raw from, it was interesting at least trying it out and the test result was nice it was there i choose to this method for the phase 2.

Here are some of the example on the test.


Phase 2
In this phase we where going to use the method we created in phase 1 in London, I wrote around 17 page that am posting here.










Phase 3
So for the end phase we where going create the final product, but for some reason I got a virus and was vary ill in this phase, what i was suppose to make as final product was a comic base on the school assignment, that is base on the London trip, so it loop around, but because of the illness it ended up that i created one picture to a little part from the English assignment.

first time using markers so testing the out.
first sketch + marker test
new drawing based on the first sketch it up with fine liners.
Here it is colored with my twin marker
and here is the final version with the text from my assignment.
 overall i think it went okay except for the illness for the last part, but being beware what to create based on ones research was a good thing, and we got to thing about what we did, how, and when we did our stuff and incorporate it with our English.

well the only thing I was not happy about was the illness in the end so I didt create the first thing I wanted the comic.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar